Green Bay Home + Lifestyles Experience
Presented by Tundraland
The long running Home & Garden Show is joining forces with The Home Expo to create a new event called the Green Bay Home + Lifestyles Experience, March 19-21, 2021 at the new Resch Expo.
The Home & Garden Show, held for several decades at the Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena and Shopko Hall, was produced by PMI Entertainment Group. The Home Expo had a long, established run and was produced by the Brown County Home Builders Association.
The two shows are combining to create the Green Bay Home + Lifestyles Experience presented by Tundraland, the largest show of its kind in the new 125,000 square foot Resch Expo, scheduled to open next month.
You can visit with professionals in all areas of home building, remodeling, landscaping, interior improvements, pools & spas, bedding, bath and more. If you live in an apartment or condo, this show can also give you ideas on decorating, organizing, or changing things up!
The Green Bay Home + Lifestyles Experience presented by Tundraland is brought to you by Blue Green Events, a division of PMI Entertainment Group and Brown County Home Builders Association.
Door Opening Times
Doors open Friday at 2PM & Saturday & Sunday at 10AM
Directions & Parking
Parking is available in the Lambeau Field lot. You must enter the lot from Lombardi Avenue at this time. Parking is $8. Cash only.
For those with Special Needs please click here to plan your visit.
Thank You to our Sponsors
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center - Hotel Sponsor
ATC - Virtual Sponsor
Tundraland - Presenting Sponsor
Benjamin Brewer - Coffee Sponsor
Earth Sense Energy Systems - Give Away Sponsor
Keeping You Safe
Response to COVID-19:
The management team of the Resch Complex takes patron and employee safety very seriously. We aim to be a responsible venue by providing a safe environment to all. Our commitment is to help protect each valued guest and team member by sharing the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19.
In response to COVID-19, facility operations have implemented additional, enhanced cleaning measures to reflect standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All high touch and high traffic areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We want our guests to know that their safety and well-being are our priority.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC recommendations, should be followed on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, restrooms, concession areas, seating sections and smoking areas.
- Temperature taking with a touchless unit will be available as guests enter. Per CDC recommendations, guests must have a temperature below 100.4 to enter.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is vital to help stop the spread of the virus and guests are encouraged to wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing, touching face, smoking, eating or drinking, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are required at all times when attending an event at the Resch Complex, including for those vaccinated, unless actively eating, drinking, or wearing a mask creates a health risk for the guest.
- Entry and exits will be clearly marked.
- Gathering of groups before, during or after an event is discouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Signage reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, and wear a face covering will be posted throughout the complex.
- Queue lines to enter will be managed using common methods such as lines marked on the ground, rope and stanchions, fencing or bike rack, in combination with staff assistance.
- Attendance and capacity numbers will be monitored.
- Not feeling well? For the safety of other guests and Resch team members, we ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
Resch Complex team members play a big role in helping prevent the spread of germs, including thorough hand washing, avoiding contact with people who are sick and staying home if they are not feeling well. The following employee measures are now in place:
- Daily health screening and educating staff on the symptoms of COVID-19. We have policies and procedures for maintaining a healthy workplace, including sending employees home if they arrive at work feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC guidelines, will be followed by team members.
- Hand washing with soap and water will be enforced every 60 minutes and after restroom use, sneezing or coughing, touching face, cleaning, smoking, eating, or drinking and before and after starting a shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and face coverings will be worn by our team members whenever they are working in an area that is open to the public and/or where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained. Gloves will be worn by team members handling food or tickets.
- Equipment disinfecting will occur prior to first use, between users and at the conclusion of each shift.
We value the time and effort it takes to attend events taking place at the Resch Complex and are grateful for the trust you place in us.
Important Notice: PMI Entertainment Group, the Green Bay Gamblers, and the Resch Complex are not liable for COVID-19 transmissions. We have implemented enhanced health and safety precautions for you, other guests, and our team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resch Complex. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resch Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Friday Home + Hops
The Friday Home + Hops ticket includes craft beer/seltzer sampling on Friday only. Sampling will be available throughout the event.
Samples will include offerings from: Bridge Up Brewing Company, Stone Arch Brewpub, Wisconsin Brewing Company, Door County Brewing Company, Bent Paddle Brewing Company, Fox River Brewing Company, New Belgium Brewing, Keweenaw Brewing Company, and Third Space Brewing.
Must be 21 years of age.
- Wisconsin Brewing Company (Verona, WI) – Chocolate Lab – Porter
- Third Space Brewing (Milwaukee, WI) – Happy Place – Pale Ale
- New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collings, CO) – Wild Ride – Dry hopped Amber Ale
- Bent Paddle Brewing (Duluth, MN) – Wilderness Tuxedo Blackberry – Imperial American Sour Ale
- Cut Water Spirits – Tequila Margarita – Can Cocktail
- Bridge Up Brewing (Sturgeon Bay, WI) – Escarpment Citra – Pale Ale
- Door County Brewing (Baileys Harbor, WI) – Vacationland IPA – Hazy IPA
- Fox River Brewing (Oshkosh, WI) – Blu Bobber – Blueberry Ale
- Keweenaw Brewing (Houghton, MI) – Widow Maker – Black Ale
- Mich Ultra Organic Seltzer – Variety Pack w/ Spicy Pineapple, Cucumber Lime & Peach Pear.
Current Hops Sponsors:
The Granite Company
Security Luebke roofing
Become a 2021 Sponsor or Exhibitor