Green Bay Boat Show
Bigger & better - in the brand new Resch Expo!
The Green Bay Boat Show, presented by Ken’s Sports, brings together dealers and exhibitors from across the state to offer exclusive show pricing on 2021 boats! This event is bigger and better than ever at the brand new Resch Expo!
Boats of all sizes and styles will be displayed and on sale! Personal watercraft will also be featured! Fishing enthusiasts will enjoy attending to get advice and instruction from some of the area’s top professional anglers to make fishing trips even more productive.
The Green Bay Boat Show, presented by Ken’s Sports, is a production of Blue Green Events.
Door Opening Times
Doors open Friday at 2pm & Saturday & Sunday at 10am
Directions & Parking
Parking is $8. Cash only.
For more information visit: Directions & Parking
For those with Special Needs please click here to plan your visit.
If you have a ticketing question visit our Ticket Star FAQ section for answers to the more popular questions and we will get back to you.
Become a 2021 Sponsor
Become a 2021 Exhibitor
Thank you to our sponsors!
Ken’s Sports, Inc. – Presenting Sponsor
Wisconsin Association of Campground Owners – Official Giveaway Bag Sponsor
Team Winnebagoland – Education Stage Sponsor
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center – Hotel Sponsor
Keeping you Safe
Response to COVID-19:
The management team of the Resch Complex takes patron and employee safety very seriously. We aim to be a responsible venue by providing a safe environment to all. Our commitment is to help protect each valued guest and team member by sharing the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19.
In response to COVID-19, facility operations have implemented additional, enhanced cleaning measures to reflect standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All high touch and high traffic areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We want our guests to know that their safety and well-being are our priority.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC recommendations, should be followed on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, restrooms, concession areas, seating sections and smoking areas.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is vital to help stop the spread of the virus and guests are encouraged to wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing, touching face, smoking, eating or drinking, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are required at all times when attending an event at the Resch Center, unless actively eating, drinking, or wearing a mask creates a health risk for the patron. Face covering policy follows the guidelines set forth by the State of Wisconsin in regard to indoor events.
- Entry and exits will be clearly marked.
- Gathering of groups before, during or after an event is discouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Signage reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, and wear a face covering will be posted throughout the complex.
- Queue lines to enter will be managed using common methods such as lines marked on the ground, rope and stanchions, fencing or bike rack, in combination with staff assistance.
- Attendance and capacity numbers will be monitored.
- Not feeling well? For the safety of other guests and Resch team members, we ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
Resch Complex team members play a big role in helping prevent the spread of germs, including thorough hand washing, avoiding contact with people who are sick and staying home if they are not feeling well. The following employee measures are now in place:
- Daily health screening and educating staff on the symptoms of COVID-19. We have policies and procedures for maintaining a healthy workplace, including sending employees home if they arrive at work feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC guidelines, will be followed by team members.
- Hand washing with soap and water will be enforced every 60 minutes and after restroom use, sneezing or coughing, touching face, cleaning, smoking, eating, or drinking and before and after starting a shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and face coverings will be worn by our team members whenever they are working in an area that is open to the public and/or where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained. Gloves will be worn by team members handling food or tickets.
- Equipment disinfecting will occur prior to first use, between users and at the conclusion of each shift.
We look forward to opening the doors again and welcoming you back! We value the time and effort it takes to attend events taking place at the Resch Complex and are grateful for the trust you place in us.
Important Notice: PMI Entertainment Group, the Green Bay Gamblers, and the Resch Complex are not liable for COVID-19 transmissions. We have implemented enhanced health and safety precautions for you, other guests, and our team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resch Complex. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resch Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.