January 22, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
January 23, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
February 5, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
February 6, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
February 26, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
February 27, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
February 28, 20213:05 PM - 5:35 PM
March 5, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
March 6, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
March 7, 20213:05 PM - 5:35 PM
March 19, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
March 20, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
April 14, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
April 16, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
April 17, 20217:05 PM - 9:35 PM
December 26 game has been postponed. See you on December 30 and 31
To start the season, home games will be played at a reduced capacity that allows safe distance measures per each ticket group. Safety measures for our fans, athletes and staff members follow the protocols and guidelines set forth by the CDC, State of Wisconsin and Brown County. Providing a safe environment for all those who attend or participate in a Gamblers game is paramount.
Season tickets, 10, 20 and 30 voucher flex packs are now on sale. To purchase contact Greg at 920.405.1150 or via email at [email protected]
Tickets are available by calling the Resch Center box office at 920.494.3401 or toll free at 1.800.895.0071, or online at www.gamblershockey.com. Box office phone lines are open 10:00AM–2:00PM Monday–Friday.
The Gamblers plan to play a pair of exhibition games October 23 and 31.
Directions & Parking
Parking is $8 and available in Lambeau Field.
ADA parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the Blue Lot across the street from the Resch Center adjacent to Ray Nitschke Field. If all spaces are occupied, please drop off any persons with a disability at the front of the Resch Center and then park at Lambeau Field.
For more information visit: Directions & Parking
If you have special needs please visit: Plan Your Visit
Know Before You Go
You may be subject to a security check at the doors depending on the event.
If a security check is in place, we recommend you do not bring bags or purses to speed up the process. If you need to bring items in, we recommend placing them in a small, clear plastic bag.
Prohibited items and camera policy can be found in our FAQs #6 & #7.
If you have any questions or want to confirm if your event will have a security check, please contact the box office the week of the event at 1.800.895.0071 from 10:00AM–2:00PM Monday–Friday
Inclusive seating tickets are available for all home games and must be purchased through the Gamblers front office, by calling/emailing Greg Lynch: 920.405.1130 or [email protected]
IceBox Located at ice level on the south end of the Resch Center, the IceBox is a beverage inclusive area that seats up to 120 people. Offering on the glass seating, complimentary beer, soda, water, private bathrooms, cash bar and a customizable catering menu, the IceBox is the perfect spot for your next group. The Icebox fill up quickly, so reserve your game today. All ages are welcome in the IceBox. Price per ticket is $30 and a $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a date.
Bud Light Party Pit The Bud Light Party Pit is a reserved seating area located on the north end of the Resch Center. While in the Party Pit, enjoy complimentary Bud Light, soda, water and popcorn. Groups of 15 or more receive a discount. Party Pit is open to all ages. Price per ticket is $30 and $25 for groups of 15 or more..
Mango Cart 212 Whether you have a group of 50 or 1,000, Mango Cart 212 is the perfect beverage inclusive spot at the Resch Center. Located in Section 212 on the northwest side of the Resch Center, Mango Cart 212 offers complimentary domestic and craft beers, water and soda. Catering and a private area are also available. Bathrooms and concession stand are nearby and easily accessible. Price per ticket is $30 for 50-99 and $24 for 100+.
The Lodge Located on the suite level on the northeast side, the Lodge is the only food and beverage inclusive area at the Resch Center. The Lodge has seating for 32, but can accommodate up to 50. By reserving the Lodge, your group receives complimentary food, domestic draft beer, soda, water and cash bar. Price per ticket is $40 and you must order a minimum of 25. A $500 deposit is required to hold a date.
Budweiser VIP Section
Get on the glass by purchasing a table in the Budweiser VIP Section. Table seats up to six (6) and includes on the glass seating, complimentary beer, soda, water and popcorn. Cost is $35 per ticket. Minimum of four (4) tickets must be purchased to reserve a table. The Budweiser VIP Section is located on the north end of the Resch Center.
The Green Bay Gamblers are the perfect event for your next group outing. No matter the occasion or size, the Gamblers have you covered. Groups of 15 or more receive a $2 discount per ticket, name on the Resch Center scoreboard and public address announcement announcing your group. To reserve your group night contact:
Greg: 920-405-1130, email: [email protected]
Rent A Suite
Suites are also available to rent for all home games. To rent a suite contact Kelly Wagner:
920.405.1114 or [email protected]
The Green Bay Gamblers and the Resch Center can make your next event one to remember! These luxurious and spacious suites are available for your group on an event-by-event basis and provide an excellent panoramic view of the ice surface. Expand business relationships by entertaining clients, reward employees or celebrate a special event with family and friends.
– Luxurious private entertainment space for your guests
– Private restroom
– Two or three TVs (based on suite) with cable feeds
– Personal suite service attendant and concierge staff
– Complimentary Parking passes
– Even Ace will make a special appearance!
16 Person Suite: $480.00
20 Person Suite: $600.00
26 Person Suite: $780.00
32 Person Suite: $960.00
For suite information, contact Kelly at 920.405.1114
Season Tickets & Flex Plans
Save money, added perks, all while reserving your favorite seat(s) for all Gambler home games. Season ticket prices start at just $10 per ticket.
Looking for something with a little more flexibility? The Gamblers have you covered with 10, 20 and 30 voucher flex packs. Flex vouchers can be used in any quantity for any regular season game. Pick your games in advance or use when convenient, the choice is up to you.
New this season, all vouchers will be tracked online. No more waiting in line at the box office!
To purchase season tickets or flex packs, click the request button below or contact Greg, 920-405-1130, email: [email protected]m
Keeping you Safe
Response to COVID-19:
The management team of the Resch Complex takes patron and employee safety very seriously. We aim to be a responsible venue by providing a safe environment to all. Our commitment is to help protect each valued guest and team member by sharing the precautions we are taking in response to COVID-19.
In response to COVID-19, facility operations have implemented additional, enhanced cleaning measures to reflect standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). All high touch and high traffic areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
We want our guests to know that their safety and well-being are our priority.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC recommendations, should be followed on stairways, inside elevators, at event entrances, restrooms, concession areas, seating sections and smoking areas.
- Hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is vital to help stop the spread of the virus and guests are encouraged to wash their hands after using the restroom, sneezing or coughing, touching face, smoking, eating or drinking, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the complex and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are required at all times when attending an event at the Resch Center, unless actively eating, drinking, or wearing a mask creates a health risk for the patron. Face covering policy follows the guidelines set forth by the State of Wisconsin in regard to indoor events.
- Entry and exits will be clearly marked.
- Gathering of groups before, during or after an event is discouraged to maintain social distancing.
- Signage reminding guests to social distance, wash hands, and wear a face covering will be posted throughout the complex.
- Queue lines to enter will be managed using common methods such as lines marked on the ground, rope and stanchions, fencing or bike rack, in combination with staff assistance.
- Attendance and capacity numbers will be monitored.
- Not feeling well? For the safety of other guests and Resch team members, we ask you to stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Individuals 65 years of age or older, or those in high risk categories as named by the CDC, should consider not attending events at the facility at this time.
Resch Complex team members play a big role in helping prevent the spread of germs, including thorough hand washing, avoiding contact with people who are sick and staying home if they are not feeling well. The following employee measures are now in place:
- Daily health screening and educating staff on the symptoms of COVID-19. We have policies and procedures for maintaining a healthy workplace, including sending employees home if they arrive at work feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
- Social distancing practices, per CDC guidelines, will be followed by team members.
- Hand washing with soap and water will be enforced every 60 minutes and after restroom use, sneezing or coughing, touching face, cleaning, smoking, eating, or drinking and before and after starting a shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and face coverings will be worn by our team members whenever they are working in an area that is open to the public and/or where social distancing cannot be reasonably maintained. Gloves will be worn by team members handling food or tickets.
- Equipment disinfecting will occur prior to first use, between users and at the conclusion of each shift.
We look forward to opening the doors again and welcoming you back! We value the time and effort it takes to attend events taking place at the Resch Complex and are grateful for the trust you place in us.
Important Notice: PMI Entertainment Group, the Green Bay Gamblers, and the Resch Complex are not liable for COVID-19 transmissions. We have implemented enhanced health and safety precautions for you, other guests, and our team members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resch Complex. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resch Complex, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Know before you go
Parking is available for $8 - cash only.
For the safety of you and others we have made the following changes:
- Touch free temperature checks will occur prior to entry. Temperature taking machines will be in the lobby. Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 and above will be asked to wait to have their temperature retaken after 5 minutes. If the temperature is within the normal range after 5 minutes the patron will be able to enter the venue. If the patron does not have a temperature in the normal range (below 100.4) they will be asked to leave the venue. If they have purchased tickets, they will be eligible for a reimbursement.
- The number of patrons in the Gamblers Team Store will be limited to 8 at a time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
- Wearing a face covering is mandated by the state of Wisconsin. Patrons are allowed to remove their face coverings to eat and or drink.
- All concessions will be sold in an enclosed container.
- The smoking garden will not be available.
- For social distancing purposes please sit in your assigned seat(s).
Mobile Ticket Delivery
Although you can download mobile tickets via the email you received, the Resch Center does not have WiFi. For easier entry, we highly recommend downloading your mobile tickets to your phone before arriving to the event. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. If you’re an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay.
Also, if you need to send the tickets you received via email to friends, just forward your email to them with instructions as to which seat ticket to download. Finally, do not print your mobile tickets (tickets that stay on your phone), they will not scan at the entrance. If you have print-at-home tickets, those tickets should be printed from your home computer from the email link before you arrive. Your order will indicate either mobile or print-at-home. Any questions or concerns call Ticket Star at 800.895.0071.