PMI Entertainment Group was awarded the management of the Resch Center after a national search. PMI was heavily involved in the pre-opening planning and has been the facility manager since day one. PMI is involved with event booking, ticketing, food and beverage, catering, operations and event marketing. PMI Entertainment Group secured some of the original building sponsorships including signs, luxury suites and club seats and maintains this funding annually.
- The Resch Center naming rights was awarded to Dick Resch, President and CEO of KI, a major contributor to funding of the Resch Center.
- The Resch Center is the largest venue within the Brown County Veterans Memorial Complex with a seating capacity of 10,500 seats.
- Due to the demands of the touring industry, The Time Warner Cable Theatre at the Resch Center was developed to provide a smaller, more intimate setting. This theatre set-up has a capacity of 4,300-5,300 seats.
- The Resch Center hosts 150 event days and 600,000 attendees per year and secures many of the top 10 annual touring concerts, with many of them selling out.
- Green Bay Phoenix Men’s Basketball, Green Bay Blizzard Professional Indoor Football and Green Bay Gamblers Hockey are the three major tenants of the Resch Center.
- Under PMI Entertainment Group’s management, the Resch Center was named Tour Guide Magazine's Best New Venue in 2004. It was also ranked by Pollstar as one of the top 100 buildings in the world and ranked by Venues Today as consistently being in the top 15 buildings in the world for gross revenue among buildings of similar size.
- Events currently held at the Resch Center include top 10 touring concerts, family shows and sporting events.