If you and your companion require special needs or ADA accessible seating, please purchase tickets by calling Ticket Star at 800.895.0071 or by visiting the Resch Center Box Office or any Ticket Star location to ensure we can accomodate your needs.
The Resch Center ADA Policy is listed below for your convenience:
1. Accessible seating is located on the third level-ADA west. If the west side becomes filled, ADA east will be used. Depending on the event, accessible seating may be available courtside, rinkside and on the floor.
2. The Resch Center box office has wheelchair accessible windows. Ticket Star will utilize window #1 as the primary window and window #8 as the secondary window. These windows are clearly marked for your convenience.
3. The Resch Center box office has twenty assisted listening devices available. These devices are available on a check-out deposit system and can be used only when the Resch Center sound system is utilized for the event being held.
4. We encourage our guests who require wheelchairs to bring their own. Wheelchairs on site are for emergency use only.
5. Vehicles with a disabled permit or license plate will be permitted to park in the Gold Lot adjacent to the Resch Center and in front of Shopko Hall/Brown County Arena (parking fees apply). If additional parking is required, a portion of the Blue Lot will be reserved. Both lots are accessible from Armed Forces Drive. If both the Gold and Blue Lots are filled, the attendant will instruct your driver to drop you off at the front of the facility and to park at Lambeau Field.
6. When entering the Resch Center, an automated door is located on the far west side of the main entrance.
7. An elevator is located on both east and west sides of the Resch Center. Directional signs are located upper left and right as you enter the building. Our elevator attendants will provide assistance if needed. All guests with ADA level tickets will have priority use before, during and after an event. During the event, when the elevator is not in use, it will be parked on the ADA level for easy access.
8. Ticket-takers and ushers are available for assistance. If you have an ADA event ticket, you will be directed to the nearest elevator. If you did not purchase a ticket for the ADA accessible areas and you need an accommodation, relocation may be possible depending on the event. Please notify someone in the box office or ask an usher and they will see if the floor plan and/or open seating allows for a change.
9. Our wait-staff will provide concession service to the west and east ADA areas for events. Guests seated in this area may choose to go to the concession stands on level 2. All stands are wheelchair accessible.
10. The ADA east and west seating areas have elevator access to level 2 where the restrooms are located. For those guests who are seated on the floor, ushers are available to escort you to the first level restrooms located on the east and west sides of the lobby. A door guard will be stationed near the restroom to escort you back to your seat if needed. All restrooms are wheelchair accessible. Accessible family restrooms are located on level 2 between sections 211-212 and 219-220.
11. Sign language interpreters are available by request. To provide qualified and appropriately prepared interpreters, we ask that you make your request at least three weeks before the event. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests; however, it will depend upon the availability of a qualified interpreter.
12. Drinking fountains throughout the facility are wheelchair accessible for your convenience.